2019 Cigar Heritage Festival's VIP
What’s included in your V.I.P. ticket:
The V.I.P. Tent is located in the middle of the park across from the main stage. You will have access to this area from 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Spirits and Wine of our choosing along with Stella Artois Beer will be served
4 HAND MADE PREMIUM CIGARS**
Cuban Style Pork and Black Beans & White Rice
Yellow Rice & Chicken
Entrées above served with Platanos Maduros, 1905 Salad & Dressing, and Authentic Cuban Bread & Butter
- *The bar will serve alcohol of our choosing to start at 11:00 A.M. with the last call at 4:15 P.M. Only one drink served at a time per person. You cannot bring your own alcohol into the festival. Anyone caught bringing in alcohol will be asked to leave by the Tampa Police Department and the alcohol will be confiscated. These rules are mandatory and enforced by the City of Tampa.
- **Each V.I.P. Ticket holder will receive four hand made cigars of our choosing. We reserve the right to change this cigar line up above with or without notice. If any of the listed cigars are replace, please be assured it will be replaced with a signature hand made premium cigar.
- ***Food service will begin at 11:00 A.M. and end at 3:00 P.M within the VIP tent this year. One lunch ticket will be provided and one serving per person. We will have 2 Entrées to choose from but choice of Entrée is on a first come, first served basis. If we run out of one Entrée you will be served the Entrée that is left.
- The Cigar Heritage Festival, Inc. (also known as the Ybor City Cigar Festival) does not guarantee the following in your ticket price: Cancellation of any guest appearances or last-minute changes to entertainment. These are all subject to change without notice; refunds will NOT be issued if any of these changes occur.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets, so please store the tickets in a safe place before the event. The 2019 Cigar Heritage Festival is a rain or shine event and tickets are non-refundable but transferable.